More than just a Production Company.
What's the point of paying all that money for marketing if nobody's going to see your marketing materials? Part of our fees include helping implement a video marketing strategy that gets your video in front of a LARGE number of your ideal customers. Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, YouTube Ads, E-mail Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Digital Street Teams... Nowadays, reaching a large number of people is super easy. How many potential customers do you want to reach? Tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions? It all depends on how much you are willing to pay.
DIRTY BEAT DUO "FEEL FREE TONIGHT" MUSIC VIDEO
• First 3 seconds lead viewers in.
• High quality content to get audience excited.
• Ad at end of video to promote Kickstarter.
• Launch on Facebook instead of YouTube.
• Boost the video post with Facebook's powerful ad product to 10,000 people's timelines for only $50.
• 5,000 total views (at least 3 seconds)
• 1,000 views all the way through =
1,000 people informed of Kickstarter
• 75 shares, 114 likes, 21 comments = VIRALity
• Kickstarter campaign successful:
$3,395.00 of $2,500.00 goal
SHARP "HOW TO HIT YOUR PUSH GOAL" CAMPAIGN
• Getting to the point in the first 3 seconds to capture attention
• Giving free knowledge and adding value to niche audience (Cutco Cutlery Sales Reps)
• Focusing on a topic/subject that is very specifically catered to niche audience
• Fun and entertaining content
• Baking the promotion into the video itself (product placement)
• Using Facebook's Ad Product to boost the video to 20,000 niche audience timelines for $140
• Ad campaign runs during their two-week summer sales competition
• 20,000 timelines reached
• 1,000 views
• 142 clicks
• 9 sales during ad campaign = $102 gross (almost break even)
• increased web traffic 3x from 35 to 95 views during 5-day campaign
VECTOR MARKETING "BE YOURSELF" CAMPAIGN
• great engaging content through storytelling
• 11 video campaign over a year-long release
• consistent audience requires consistent content
• consistent branding and graphics
• launched on YouTube alongside other negative videos in order to capitalize off of the traffic for search term "Vector Marketing" and to battle negative videos
• Shared on Vector Marketing Facebook page (69,000 likes)
• over 70,000 views on entire campaign
• Increased positive branding and culture externally as well as internally